Looking for a yummy healthy snack to fulfill your sweet craving? Try this recipe, it's one of my favorite healthy cookie recipes. It's mildly sweet filled with flavor. Hints of dark chocolate complete the experience.
- 1 cup of plan rolled oats
- 2 overly ripe or ripe banana
- 4 small dark chocolate squares
- 1/4 cup of dried fruit / raisins and nuts
- 2 tsp. of honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice or cinnamon
In a container, blend the banana and oatmeal together and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well. Create little oatmeal banana dark chocolate balls and place on parchment paper. Put in the oven at 400 for 12-15 mins. Tastes best the next day!