Finding the right balance between eating healthy and living healthy life can be challenging at times, especially in the busy world we live in today. The most common things I hear from my clients is “I just don’t have the time.” I believe in helping my clients make realistic lifestyle changes that they can live with for a long time.
I have a background in clinical and holistic nutrition. I have received training in Ayurveda which means “the science of life” or planning your food and schedule around your constitution and the season. As a health coach, I work with my clients on stress management, tobacco cessation and exercise planning. All of these factors affect your health and the way you eat.
Sometimes when it comes to improving your health and lifestyle, one size doesn’t fit everyone. That is why individual lifestyle and nutrition planning is so important.
- Weight loss nutrition counseling
- Meal planning
- Nutrition counseling for disease and condition management e.g. diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and Celiac disease
- Ayurveda counseling
- Vegan and vegetarian diets
- Nutrition for pregnancy
- Natural and holistic nutrition counseling
- Sports nutrition counseling to improve athletic performance
- Supplement counseling
- Cooking lessons
- Cooking and nutrition workshops
- Grocery shopping guidance